- Throughout these terms and conditions ‘we’ and ‘our’ refers to abettermousetrap.co.uk while ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to the individual or organisation requesting the work or service offered by abettermousetrap.co.uk.
- Our research reports and advice emails are for guidance only. While we exercise all reasonable diligence to provide accurate information and appropriate advice, we will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions or for the outcome of any actions based on the information and advice we provide.
- Our reports and advice emails are intended to offer an objective, impartial and independent opinion of an idea or project. Please be aware that this may result in a report that differs significantly from your own opinion.
- Our reports and advice emails are confidential and intended for private use. They cannot be resold or reproduced for general distribution or published or broadcast in whole or part without our written permission.
- We make all reasonable efforts to send research reports within 30 days of receiving payment. We cannot however guarantee this and will not be responsible for any outcome should you not receive your report within 30 days.
- We make all reasonable efforts to send advice emails within 10 days of receiving payment. We cannot however guarantee this and will not be responsible for any outcome should a response take longer than 10 days.
- All orders must be paid for in full before any work is carried out.
- Payment must normally be made in one of the ways specified on our website. Acceptance of payment by any other means is at our discretion.
Refunds and Disputes
- All our services, all work carried out in connection with their delivery, and all incoming and outgoing communications are treated in the strictest confidence. Users of any of our services benefit from an automatic 20-year undertaking of confidentiality.
- If we find ourselves for any reason unable to research your idea or provide an advice email your fee will be refunded without delay.
- Any other request for a refund must be made in writing and will be considered on its merits.
- Refunds will not be given in cases where the essential ground for complaint is a report or advice email whose findings you disagree with or which indicate poor prospects for your idea or project.
- We will strive to resolve disputes amicably but where this is not possible they will be subject to arbitration and settlement in the UK and according to UK law.
Accuracy of Information
- For security reasons we will never discuss any of our casework on the phone without security checks or prior authorisation.
- Before responding to communications we may, at our discretion, carry out checks to establish that we are dealing with an individual or organisation entitled to information.
- Written communication to us should wherever possible be by email.
- Where any information you supply cannot be verified or examined in further detail without risking a breach of confidentiality, we will accept it as accurate and reliable.
- We will not be held liable for errors or omissions in our reports or communications which have arisen directly or indirectly from errors or omissions in the information you supplied.