Everything we do is in strict confidence and we use what we think is a simple and strong form of protection for inventors.
You don’t have to ask us to observe confidence. You don’t have to draft your own non-disclosure agreement (NDA). Instead, we grant 20 years of confidentiality automatically to everyone who pays to use any of our services. This is built into our Terms and Conditions
.We promise that
Please also consider this
- All information you send us – other than anything already in the public domain, such as published patents – is treated as strictly confidential and stored securely.
- All your payment and personal details are treated as confidential. Where payment is by PayPal we never have access to your full payment details.
- All abettermousetrap.co.uk personnel are bound by confidentiality agreements covering all their casework.
- For security reasons we don’t accept requests to discuss any of our casework. Exceptions may be made if we can establish by appropriate checks that you are the person making the request.
- No information about you or your invention idea will be included in any work done for anyone else, in any abettermousetrap.co.uk marketing material, in any communications with third parties, on social media, or in any other commercial or transactional connection.
- Confidentiality will last for twenty (20) years from the date of submission of your information to us.
- The purpose of formal confidentiality is to reduce the need for secrecy. It’s your decision how much to tell us about your invention or idea but the more we know, the better we can help or advise you.
- Confidentiality means that we must accept as accurate any information you send us that we can’t check without risking disclosure – so it’s vital that all such information is accurate to the best of your knowledge.